2023 Woman of the Year
The Woman of the Year award is a prestigious honor that recognizes extraordinary women who have made a significant impact. Women who have demonstrated professional excellence and consistent leadership as a role model and mentor for other women, whose achievements contribute greatly to community and national advancement. The recipient is selected based on the following criteria:
- A woman who is a game changer, trailblazer with a track record of breaking down barriers and helping to create opportunities for women.
- A courageous, fearless, unapologetic woman who exemplifies professionalism and mutual respect for others.
- A woman in a position of leadership building and unifying communities that empower others to change the world.
- A woman with a positive impact and deepening awareness on advancing the theory and practice of diversity, equity, and inclusion worldwide.
- An advocate for national and global change that creates a more equitable society for all
- A woman who leads the charge promoting and empowering women as leaders, innovators, visionaries, pioneers, and entrepreneurs.
- A woman who promotes women’s equality and rights for the underrepresented.
- A woman who understands the importance of speaking and acting in the spirit of collaboration.