Excellence for Healthcare Diversity
The Excellence for Healthcare Diversity award recognizes the top men and women in the healthcare industry who go above and beyond the call of obligation and have great influence on the development and improvement of the healthcare profession. To be considered for this award, individuals must meet the following criteria:
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence.
- Creates or spearheads innovative diversity initiatives that establish and foster a more inclusive and equitable work environment.
- Establishes an innovative organizational culture with an extraordinary and unfailing commitment to diversity, inclusion, cultural competency, community outreach, and patient satisfaction.
- Serve as a role model for other individuals in the profession by setting the example in ways that are consistent shared values and goals of their respective organizations.
- Empower those around them by promoting achievement, goal attainment and continuous advancement of his/her organization.
These awardees include doctors, medical attendants, chairmen, board members, advocates, or analysts whose work has positively impacted the way the healthcare system works in our hospitals, labs, clinics, nonprofits, and health facilities.